Recycled Skatedeck Bluntslide Red Sunglasses
Wooden Skateboard Sunglasses
Stay on the cutting edge of cool with a pair of our recycled skateboard sunglasses. Handcrafted, cut and designed to ensure the originality of each pair, our wooden sunglasses transform broken & trashed skateboard decks into a killer pair shades. So go ahead, express yourself and show off your signature style with a pair of these for a one-of-a-kind skateboard sunglasses.
- Every pair is made from repurposed, trashed and recycled skateboard decks to ensure individuality
- Scratch resistant lenses offer 100% UV protection and unrivaled clarity
- Flexible stainless steel spring hinges easily adjust to fit any head size and shape
- Our wooden skateboard sunglasses are the definition of one-of-a-kind. Each pair is made from freshly broken, recycled and repurposed skateboard decks. The result is a pair of shades all your own, defining a style as unique as you are.
- Comes with Cylindrical Bamboo Carrying Case & Micro-Fiber Travel Pouch One-of-a-Kind Style
All of our wooden skateboard sunglasses are fitted with industry-leading CR39 polarized lenses. That’s 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant and anti-glare coatings for crystal clear vision in even the brightest conditions.
Engineered for the Perfect Fit
Flexible stainless steel spring-loaded hinges guarantee that your pair of skateboard shades will fight perfectly, no matter what your head is shaped like
Customer Questions and Answers
Are the sunglasses really made of wood?
- Yes, every pair of sunglasses are made from real wood.
Are the glasses one size fits all?
- Yes, sunglasses are one size fits all. Some of our glasses are larger than others. For instance, the skateboard glasses run a bit larger and look best on men.
Should I worry about rain? How waterproof are these glasses?
- The glasses are completely waterproof. I wore them in the pool. You don't have to worry about them getting wet.
Are the lenses polarized?
- Yes, every pair of sunglasses comes with polarized lenses. All of our natural wooden sunglasses are fitted with industry-leading CR39 polarized lenses. That’s 100% UVA/UVB protection, superior scratch resistant and anti-glare coatings for crystal clear vision in even the brightest conditions.
Are the lenses plastic or glass?
- The lenses are impact resistant polycarbonate lenses, block 100% of UV rays and have anti-glare features.
Are replacement lenses available?
- No, the glasses are typically one piece and don’t come with a replacement lens option.
Does the bamboo cylinder case come with the glasses?
- Yes, the bamboo cylinder comes with the glasses. People love the case and often use it for other purposes.
Do the glasses come with a micro-fiber carry bag that doubles as a lens cleaner?
- Yes. And what a perfectly formed question.
This Product Plants One Tree. Through our partnership with OneTreePlanted.org, you are helping to save the planet. Trees clean our air, give us shade, and provide biodiversity...